Senior iOS Developer
PLN 12,000 - 18,000 + VAT (B2B)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the clients from all over the world.
Our office is located in the very center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk away from Metro Świętokrzyska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our team of iOS developers.Are you looking for work in a team of experienced devs in E2E projects? Then maybe this job is something for you!
What you can gain as a Senior iOS Developer in codequest:
- Senior developers in the team to exchange knowledge
- Weekly AppleQuest meetings for the whole iOS team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is MVVM with the use of RxSwift, Moya, Alamofire, Snapkit, Swinject, Quick and Nimble for testing - you can master this currently popular stack
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use SwiftLint and make code reviews on a daily basis
- You can master your mentoring skills by teaching junior developers
- Extensive commercial experience in development for iOS
- Extensive knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern, creating interface from code, data persistence in iOS, application lifecycle, error handling, memory management, networking, debugging
- Very good knowledge of RxSwift
- Working knowledge of unit and UI testing in iOS
- Knowledge of different solutions for common iOS app problems and ability to choose and propose the right one, e.g. for: security, data persistence (Realm/Core Data/Firebase), profiling app memory management
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, algorithms and data structures, dependency injection pattern, continuous integration
- Knowledge of managing app profiles/certificates and releasing app to the AppStore process
- Working knowledge of architecture and best practices of good backend APIs (REST)
- Fluent using of operating system and 3rd party command line tools for writing bash scripts etc.
- Understanding of version control principles such as Git
- Good command of Polish and English (direct contact with Client)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile
- Will to mentor junior developers
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget **2400 PLN **per year
- The Vibe - We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Flexible working hours and homeoffice
- Macbook - We work with the best equipment
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still reading this? Then what are you waiting for! Drop us an email to apply at with Senior iOS Developer as email subject.