Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
PLN 10,000 - 15,000 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 8,200 - 12,400 gross (UoP)
Welcome to codequest, a software house that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the greatest startups in the World.
Our office is located in the calm and accessible Mokotów, just a minute's walk away from Metro Wilanowska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our team of backend developers. Are you looking for work at a company that is fun and challenging? Then maybe this job is something for you!
Benefits at codequest:
- The Vibe: We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and grow with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible working hours
- Growth budget: Time and resources to learn
- Macbook - Only the best for the best
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Extensive experience and deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails including performance and security concerns
- Very good knowledge of Ruby including metaprogramming
- Knowledge of modern architecture patterns and deployment environments (Docker, AWS)
- Deep understanding of Unix-based system internals and networking aspects
- Good command of English (communication directly with client)
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (fellow developers, designers, project manager and client)
- Responsibility to deliver the project in the best possible way
- Ability to take part in driving the company long-term backend development strategy
- Mentoring skills
What you can gain as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer in codequest:
- Senior developers in a team to exchange knowledge
- Weekly BackQuest meetings for the whole backend team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is Rails with use of Sidekiq and Redis, RSpec for testing and AWS for deployment - you can master this currently popular stack
- We use CI/CD
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use Reek and Rubocop and make code reviews on a daily basis
- You can master your mentoring skills by teaching junior developers
Still reading? Then drop a gem on us by applying to this job!