PLN 10,000 - 16,000 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 8,300 - 13,300 gross (UoP)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the greatest startups in the World.
What person are we looking for?
- You enjoy and feel the responsibility for mentoring other members of your development team, especially more junior developers.
- You feel confident in communication with executives and helping out in building product development strategy
- You are able to work on your own on even difficult problems and entire applications
- You are a great team player
- You are self-disciplined and work well with deadlines
- Good command of Polish and English (possible direct contact with client)
Some more requirements:
- Knowledge about one or more server languages (Java, Ruby, Node.js, Clojure, Scala, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of backend architectural approaches and authentication mechanisms
- Very solid in knowledge of Git and comparison to other VCS
- Ability to solve more difficult programming problems than min-max etc.
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - we are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and grow with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible working hours
- Macbook - Only the best for the best
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card
Still reading? Then show us what you’re made of and apply now!