PLN 10,000 - 15,000 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 8,200 - 12,400 gross (UoP)
Welcome to codequest, a software house that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the greatest startups in the World.
What person are we looking for?
- You enjoy and feel the responsibility for mentoring other members of your development team, especially more junior developers.
- You feel confident in communication with executives and helping out in building product development strategy
- You are able to work on your own on even difficult problems and entire applications
- You are a great team player
- You are self-disciplined and work well with deadlines
Some more requirements:
- Knowledge about one or more server languages (Java, Ruby, Node.js, Clojure, Scala, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of backend architectural approaches and authentication mechanisms
- Very solid in knowledge of Git and comparison to other VCS
- Ability to solve more difficult programming problems than min-max etc.
Benefits at codequest:
- The Vibe: We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and grow with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible working hours
- Growth budget: Time and resources to learn
- Macbook - Only the best for the best
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card
Still reading? Then show us what you’re made of and apply now!