Senior iOS Developer
PLN 10,000 - 16,000 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 8,300 - 13,300 gross (UoP)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the greatest startups in the World.
Our office is located in the calm and accessible Mokotów, just a minute's walk away from Metro Wilanowska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our team of iOS developers. Are you looking for work at a company that is fun and challenging? Then maybe this job is something for you!
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - we are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and grow with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible working hours
- Macbook - Only the best for the best
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Experience in development for iOS (at least 4-5 years)
- Extensive knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern, creating interface from code, data persistence in iOS, applicationlifecycle, error handling, memory management, networking, debugging
- Knowledge of RxSwift or other functional reactive framework (ReactiveCocoa)
- Working knowledge of unit and UI testing in iOS
- Knowledge of different solutions for common iOS app problems and ability to choose andpropose the right one, e.g. for: security, data persistence (Realm/Core Data/Firebase), profiling app memory management
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, algorithms and data structures, dependencyinjection pattern, continuous integration
- Knowledge of managing app profiles/certificates and releasing app to the AppStore process
- Working knowledge of architecture and best practices of good backend APIs (REST)
- Fluent using of operating system and 3rd party command line tools for writing bash scripts etc.
- Understanding of version control principles such as Git
- Good command of Polish and English (direct contact with client)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile
- Will to mentor junior developers
What you can gain as a Senior iOS Developer in codequest:
- Senior developers in team to exchange knowledge
- Weekly AppleQuest meetings for the whole iOS team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is MVVM with the use ofRxSwift, Moya, Alamofire, Snapkit, Swinject, Quick and Nimble for testing - you can master this currently popular stack
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use SwiftLint and make code reviews on a daily basis
- You can master your mentoring skills by teaching junior developers
Still reading this? Then what are you waiting for! Drop us an email to apply.