PLN 5,000 - 10,000 + VAT (B2B)
PLN 4,100 - 8,300 gross (UoP)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives, and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most exciting projects for the greatest startups in the World.
Our office is located in the calm and accessible Mokotów, just a minute's walk away from Metro Wilanowska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
If you are a curious and adventurous individual who looks for new challenges to solve and would be interested in joining us on the quest to create excellent products, please contact us.
Your main duties will be:
- At least a year of experience in project management, preferably IT related
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies: SCRUM/Kanban
- Knowledge of progress tracking tool, such as Jira/Trello
- Communication skills and eagerness to learn
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and English
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
We would love it if you had:
- Knowledge of the IT and startup scene
- Experience in writing texts in English
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work. Friday is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - we are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and grow with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible working hours
- Macbook - Only the best for the best
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card
Still reading? Then show us what you’re made of and apply now at with Project Manager as email subject.