Junior Ruby on Rails developer
PLN 3,000 - 6,000 + VAT (B2B)
Welcome to codequest, a software house that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the greatest startups in the World.
Our office is located in the calm and accessible Mokotów, just a minute's walk away from Metro Wilanowska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our team of Ruby on Rails engineers. Are you looking to work with the best and learn a lot while working for interesting startup clients? Then maybe this job is something for you!
Benefits at codequest:
- The Vibe: We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and grow with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible working hours
- Growth budget: Time and resources to learn
- Macbook - Only the best for the best
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card
- Good, basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Good command of English (communication directly with client)
- Attention to detail and precision
- Willingness to learn and grow with us building successful products
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (fellow developers, designers, project manager and client)
- Analytical thinking and will to criticise when it is needed
- Responsibility to deliver the project in the best possible way
We would love it if you had:
- Some commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands on experience working in a development team that works for a client
Still reading? Then drop a gem on us by applying to this job!