Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
PLN 11,000 - 16,000 + VAT (B2B)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the clients from all over the world.
Our office is located in the very center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk away from Metro Świętokrzyska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our team of backend developers. Are you looking for work in a team of experienced devs in E2E projects? Don't hesitate to contact us!
What you can gain as a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer in codequest:
- Senior developers in the team to exchange knowledge
- Weekly BackendEdu meetings for the whole backend team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is Rails with use of Sidekiq and Redis, RSpec for testing and AWS for deployment - you can master this currently popular stack
- We use CI/CD
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use Reek and Rubocop and make code reviews on a daily basis
- You can master your mentoring skills by teaching junior developers
- Extensive commercial experience and deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails including performance and security concerns
- Very good knowledge of Ruby including metaprogramming
- Knowledge of modern architecture patterns and deployment environments (Docker, AWS)
- Deep understanding of Unix-based system internals and networking aspects
- Good command of Polish and English (communication directly with client)
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (fellow developers, designers, project manager and client)
- Responsibility to deliver the project in the best possible way
- Ability to take part in driving the company long-term backend development strategy
- Mentoring skills
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - we are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Flexible working hours, homeoffice
- We love Macbooks, but You can convince us, that PC's are better 😉
- Free private health insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still reading this? Then what are you waiting for! Drop us an email to apply at with Senior Ruby on Rails Developer as email subject.