Senior iOS Developer
PLN 14,000 - 23,000 + VAT (B2B)
We’re codequest, a boutique software house made up of an all-star team of polyglot engineers, creatives, and industry specialists who are truly passionate about technology and innovation. We are small by design, humble at heart (why we keep the ‘c’ small in our name), and focused on creating a great company vibe while working on the coolest projects for our clients worldwide.
You can find us right in the center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk from Metro Świętokrzyska, which makes it conveniently located for the morning commute. Or, if you prefer, you can work remotely from home or anywhere you want. 😀
We are about connecting the dots - not standalone milestones. That’s why we want you to help us grow by joining our awesome mobile team of iOS developers.
Are you looking to work with an experienced team and share your ideas and knowledge with us? Then maybe this job is for you!
What you can gain as a Senior iOS Developer in codequest:
- Senior and experienced Mid developers in the team to exchange knowledge
- AppleQuest meetings for the whole iOS team to learn new things and discuss it together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is MVVM with the use of RxSwift, Moya, Alamofire, Snapkit, Swinject, Quick and Nimble for testing - you can master this currently popular stack
- We're eager to try and learn new technologies but want stable apps as well, so we're slowly but steadily incorporating SwiftUI and Combine into some of our projects
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use SwiftLint and make code reviews on a daily basis
- You can master your mentoring skills by teaching Junior developers
- Extensive commercial experience in development for iOS (~4 years)
- Extensive knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern, creating interface from code, data persistence in iOS, application lifecycle, error handling, memory management, networking, debugging
- Very good knowledge of RxSwift
- Working knowledge of unit and UI testing in iOS
- Knowledge of different solutions for common iOS app problems and ability to choose and propose the right one, e.g. for: security, data persistence (Realm/Core Data/Firebase), profiling app memory management
- Knowledge of object oriented programming, algorithms and data structures, dependency injection pattern, continuous integration
- Knowledge of managing app profiles/certificates and releasing app to the AppStore process
- Working knowledge of architecture and best practices of good backend APIs (REST)
- Fluent using of operating system and 3rd party command line tools for writing bash scripts etc.
- Understanding of version control principles such as Git
- Good command of Polish and English (direct contact with Client)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile
- Will to mentor junior developers
We would love if you had:
- Up to date knowledge on the latest iOS trends (especially SwiftUI and Combine)
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget **2400 PLN **per year
- The Vibe - We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world * Flexible work schedule and work-from-anywhere arrangement
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still interested in working at codequest?