Senior Android Developer
PLN 11,000 - 16,000 + VAT (B2B)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the clients from all over the world.
Our office is located in the very center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk away from Metro Świętokrzyska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our mobile team with Android developers. Are you looking for work in a team of experienced devs in E2E projects? Then maybe this job is something for you!
What you can gain as a Senior Android Developer in codequest:
- Experienced developers in the team to exchange knowledge
- Weekly DroidQuest meetings for the whole team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is MVI with the use of RxJava, Retrofit, and JUnit for testing - you can master this currently popular stack
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use Detekt for static code analysis and make code reviews on a daily basis.
- You can master your mentoring skills working with less experienced developers
- Extensive experience in development in Kotlin and Java
- Familiarity working with Android SDKs, RxJava, Gradle, Android Profiler
- Understanding of version control principles such as Git
- Experience working with REST APIs and lower level network protocols (e.g. sockets)
- Good knowledge of Android Security Principles
- Understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of select modern Android architectural patterns (MVI, MVVM, etc.)
- Understanding Dependency Injection principles and knowledge of at least one DI library (e.g. Dagger 2, Koin, Kodein)
- Good command of Polish and English (possible direct contact with client)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
We would love if you had:
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile
- Knowledge of at least one other high-level language (Python, Ruby, Go)
- Knowledge of architectural patterns of backend applications
- Knowledge of operating system and 3rd party command line tools for writing bash scripts etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration assumptions, ability to configure CI
- Knowledge of UI testing frameworks such as Espresso
- Experience in mentoring other members of the team
- Ability to communicate with executives and help in building product development strategy
- Ability to work on your own on even difficult problems and entire applications
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Flexible working hours and homeoffice
- We love Macbooks, but you can convince us, that PC's are better 😉
- Free private health insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still reading this? Then what are you waiting for! Drop us an email to apply at with Senior Android Developer as email subject.