PLN 6,500 - 11,000 + VAT (B2B)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the clients from all over the world.
If you are a curious and adventurous individual who looks for new challenges to solve and would be interested in joining us on the quest to create excellent products, please contact us.
Your main duties will be:
- Defining the scope of work and product features
- Making sure we are building software with the functionality, quality and velocity that both our customers and we can be proud of.
- Managing the constraints of the project management triangle, which are cost, time, scope and quality
- At least a year of experience in project management IT related
- Practical knowledge of Agile methodologies: SCRUM/Kanban
- Knowledge of progress tracking tool, such as Jira/Trello
- Communication skills and eagerness to learn
- Excellent knowledge of English for direct contact with client (C1)
- Understanding of UX/UI principles
We would love if you had:
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles
- Knowledge of the IT and startup scene
- Experience in writing texts in English
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - dedicated time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget **2400 PLN **per year
- The Vibe - We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Flexible working hours and homeoffice
- Macbook - We work with the best equipment
- Free private health Insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still interested in working at codequest? Contact us at with Project Manager as email subject.