Office Coordinator (part-time)
PLN 3,000 - 4,000 + VAT (B2B)
A smile gives strength: do you know how to make the best of it?
if you have a positive attitude towards the world and people
if Excel is your friend when you need to count something
if you understand English in any dialect: P
if you consider yourself a meticulous and thorough person
Then come join us as:
Your main duties will be:
In short, you’ll play a very important role in the day-to-day operations of our company. Your tasks will include:
- making sure that everything runs like clockwork - the functioning and appearance of the office,
- preparing reports and invoices for clients,
- making timely payments,
- cooperation with the accounting office,
- employee matters - working time and remuneration settlements, conference, and educational budget management, preparation of contracts with employees,
- keeping and archiving documentation,
- supporting the team in meeting their needs,
- organizing team get-togethers and related tasks,
- nurturing the culture of our small organization.
A sense of humor and attention to detail but we also expect knowledge of Excel, English at a B2/C1 level and at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
On top of that, bear in mind that we also value:
- critical thinking and diligence,
- self-reliance and initiative,
- good work organization,
- analytical skills.
We would love if you had:
- experience or interest in financial management (the ability to prepare analyses, conclusions, and forecasting),
- negotiation skills.
- we offer 50% FTE cooperation and flexible working hours,
- by joining codequest, you’ll have a real impact on the functioning of the organization,
- we are flexible in terms of employment,
- on Fridays, we spend time on self-improvement (you can spend 1.5 hour on developing your professional competences),
- you will also receive an educational budget, medical care and a MultiSport card funding,
- You’ll reach us with ease as we are headquartered right next to the Świętokrzyska metro station.
Still interested in working at codequest?