Mid Android Developer
PLN 10,000 - 16,000 + VAT (B2B)
We’re codequest, a boutique software house made up of an all-star team of polyglot engineers and creatives who are truly passionate about technology and innovation. We are small by design, humble at heart (why we keep the ‘c’ small in our name), and focused on creating a great company vibe while working on the coolest projects for our clients worldwide.
Check out what our employees can tell you about codequest’s values here ❤️
Find out more about our projects here
You can find us right in the center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk from Metro Świętokrzyska, which makes it conveniently located for the morning commute. Or, if you prefer, you can work remotely from anywhere you want. 😀
We are about connecting the dots - not standalone milestones. That’s why we want you to help us grow by joining our mobile team of Android developers.
Are you looking to work with an experienced team and share your ideas and knowledge with us? Then maybe this job is for you!
What you can gain as a Mid Android Developer in codequest:
- Experienced developers in the team to help you grow
- Weekly DroidQuest meetings for the whole team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- On Fridays, we dedicate time for learning and developing our skills
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is MVI with the use of RxJava, Retrofit, and JUnit for testing - you can master this currently popular stack
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use Detekt for static code analysis and make code reviews on a daily basis.
- Broad commercial experience in development for Android platform
- Experience in development in Kotlin
- Familiarity working with Android SDKs, Android Jetpack, RxJava, Gradle
- Understanding of version control principles such as Git
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of select modern Android architectural patterns (MVI, MVVM, etc.)
- Understanding Dependency Injection principles and knowledge of at least one DI library (e.g. Dagger 2, Hilt)
- Good command of Polish and English (possible direct contact with client)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
We would love if you had:
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile
- Good knowledge of Android Security Principles
- Knowledge of UI testing frameworks such as Espresso
- Experience with Flow / Kotlin coroutines
- Basics of Jetpack Compose
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-anywhere arrangement
- We love Macbooks, but you can convince us that PC's are better 😉
- Free private health insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still interested in working at codequest?