Mid Android Developer
PLN PLN 7.000 - 13.000 + VAT (B2B) - + VAT (B2B)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the clients from all over the world.
Our office is located in the very center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk away from Metro Świętokrzyska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our mobile team with Android developers. Are you looking to work as a member of experienced team, to share your ideas and knowledge with? Then maybe this job is something for you!
What you can gain as a Mid Android Developer in codequest:
- Experienced developers in the team to help you grow
- Weekly DroidQuest meetings for the whole team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- We always try to choose the right tool for the job, but our main stack is MVI with the use of RxJava, Retrofit, and JUnit for testing - you can master this currently popular stack
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use Detekt for static code analysis and make code reviews on a daily basis.
- Broad commercial experience in development for Android platform
- Experience in development in Kotlin
- Familiarity working with Android SDKs, RxJava, Gradle
- Understanding of version control principles such as Git
- Experience working with REST APIs
- Understanding of development and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of select modern Android architectural patterns (MVI, MVVM, etc.)
- Understanding Dependency Injection principles and knowledge of at least one DI library (e.g. Dagger 2, Koin, Kodein)
- Good command of Polish and English (possible direct contact with client)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
We would love if you had:
- Experience working in Scrum and Agile
- Good knowledge of Android Security Principles
- Knowledge of UI testing frameworks such as Espresso
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Flexible working hours and homeoffice
- We love Macbooks, but you can convince us, that PC's are better 😉
- Free private health insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still reading this? Then what are you waiting for! Drop us an email to apply at with Mid Android Developer as email subject.