Lead Generation Specialist
PLN 7,000 - 10,000 + VAT (B2B)
We’re codequest, a boutique software house made up of an all-star team of polyglot engineers and creatives who are truly passionate about technology and innovation. We are small by design, humble at heart (why we keep the ‘c’ small in our name), and focused on creating a great company vibe while working on the coolest projects for our clients worldwide.
Check out what our employees can tell you about codequest’s values here ❤️
Find out more about our projects here
You can find us right in the center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk from Metro Świętokrzyska, which makes it conveniently located for the morning commute. Or, if you prefer, you can work remotely from anywhere you want. 😀
We are growing and want to boost our sales team. Are you hungry to learn new things and work in an international environment then maybe this job is something for you.
What you can gain as a Lead Generation Specialist in codequest:
- This is a new team we are forming with tremendous opportunities to grow and learn.
- Along with our experienced Growth Manager and CEO, you will have the chance to tweak our sales process.
- You will have your own mentor and get regular feedback.
- You will have the possibility to experiment and bring your ideas to the table.
- On Fridays, we can spend time on self-development (3 hours of investment in developing your professional competencies)
Your main duties will be:
- Lead generation
- Generating new opportunities through outbound activities
- Looking for creative ways to reach potential clients
- Creating and distributing targeted email campaigns
- Creating sales materials and documents
- Supporting the CEO in his daily work related to sales
- Essential requirement: you need to have excellent writing skills in English and Polish. Not only in terms of linguistic correctness - your content should stir even born skeptics into action ;)
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position in IT software sales
- Experience in building opportunities pipeline through outbound activities
- Communication skills and eagerness to learn
- A curious mind and the will to experiment and try new sales approaches
- Creative thinking and a good team player
- The willingness to learn new things in Sales & Marketing
- A positive attitude on a daily basis ;)
We would love if you had:
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn & Sales Navigator or similar tools.
- Practice knowledge of Agile methodologies: SCRUM, Kanban
- The passion for using different productivity apps and tools to make work easier and more structured (CRMs, Trello, Outbound Mailing tools)
- 🏝 24 days of paid time off + 5 days of sick leave per year
- 🕚 We work 7,5 hours a day
- 🗓 Flexible work schedule and work-from-anywhere arrangement
- 🧙♂️ Mentoring - start your adventure with the guidance and support of a mentor from the first day.
- 👨🎓 Education budget 2600 pln per year
- 💰 Regular salary review for all positions
- 💻MacBook ...or PC of your choice. We like to work on the best equipment
- ❤️ Private health insurance
- 🏊🏻♂️ Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
- 📚 Friday with benefits ( investment time: knowledge-sharing and self-learning & pizza at the office🍕)
- 🤲 Mental health support
- ✍️ Employee referral program
- 🙌 The Vibe - we are all team players
- 🎉 Company parties and social activities
- 🌎 Work with clients from all over the world
Still interested in working at codequest?