Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
PLN 4,500 - 8,000 + VAT (B2B)
Hi! 👋 We’re codequest, a boutique software house made up of an all-star team of polyglot engineers, creatives, and industry specialists who are truly passionate about technology and innovation. We are small by design, humble at heart (why we keep the ‘c’ small in our name), and focused on creating a great company vibe while working on the coolest projects for our clients worldwide.
You can find us right in the center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk from Metro Świętokrzyska, which makes it conveniently located for the morning commute. Or, if you prefer, you can work remotely from anywhere you want. 😀
We are about connecting the dots - not standalone milestones. That’s why we want you to help us grow by joining our team of Ruby on Rails developers.
Are you looking to work with the best and grow with a dedicated mentor? Don't hesitate and contact us!
What you can gain as a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer in codequest:
- Your own mentor to help you with your growth
- Weekly BackendEdu meetings for the whole backend team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- You can learn a very popular Ruby on Rails stack with the use of Sidekiq and Redis, RSpec for testing, and AWS for deployment
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use Reek and Rubocop and make code reviews on a daily basis
- Good, basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Good command of Polish and English (communication directly with clients)
- Attention to detail and precision
- Willingness to learn and grow with us building successful products
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (fellow developers, designers, project manager, and client)
- Analytical thinking and will to criticize when it is needed
- Responsibility to deliver the project in the best possible way
We would love if you had:
- Some commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands-on experience working in a development team that works for a client
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Non-client work - on Fridays we have time to develop our skills
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - we are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and growth with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-anywhere arrangement
- We love Macbooks, but You can convince us that PC's are better 😉
- Free private health insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still interested in working at codequest?