Junior Ruby on Rails Developer
PLN PLN 3,500 - 8,000 + VAT (B2B) - + VAT (B2B)
Welcome to codequest, a software studio that gathers an exquisite crowd of polyglot engineers, creatives and specialists. We are small by design and focused on creating a great company vibe while doing the most interesting projects for the clients from all over the world.
Our office is located in the very center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk away from Metro Świętokrzyska which makes it convenient for getting to with any transportation.
We are growing and want to boost our team of Ruby on Rails engineers. Are you looking to work with the best and grow with a dedicated mentor? Don't hesitate and contact us!
What you can gain as a Junior Ruby on Rails Developer in codequest:
- Your own mentor to help you with your growth
- Weekly BackendEdu meetings for the whole backend team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- You can learn a very popular Ruby on Rails stack with use of Sidekiq and Redis, RSpec for testing and AWS for deployment
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use Reek and Rubocop and make code reviews on a daily basis
- Good, basic knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Good command of Polish and English (communication directly with client)
- Attention to detail and precision
- Willingness to learn and grow with us building successful products
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (fellow developers, designers, project manager and client)
- Analytical thinking and will to criticise when it is needed
- Responsibility to deliver the project in the best possible way
We would love if you had:
- Some commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- Hands-on experience working in a development team that works for a client
Benefits at codequest:
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - we are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Set goals and growt with mentoring and feedback
- Flexible working hours, homeoffice
- We love Macbooks, but You can convince us, that PC's are better 😉
- Free private health insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
Still reading this? Then what are you waiting for! Drop us an email to apply at with Junior Ruby on Rails Developer as email subject.