Junior Front-end Developer
PLN 4,500 - 8,000 + VAT (B2B)
We’re codequest, a boutique software house made up of an all-star team of polyglot engineers, creatives, and industry specialists who are truly passionate about technology and innovation. We are small by design, humble at heart (why we keep the ‘c’ small in our name), and focused on creating a great company vibe while working on the coolest projects for our clients worldwide.
You can find us right in the center of Warsaw, just a minute's walk from Metro Świętokrzyska, which makes it conveniently located for the morning commute. Or, if you prefer, you can work remotely from anywhere you want. 😀
We are about connecting the dots - not standalone milestones. That’s why we want you to help us grow by joining our team of Front-end developers.
Are you looking to work with an experienced team and share your ideas and knowledge with us? Then maybe this job is for you!
What you can gain as a Junior Front-end Developer in codequest:
- Weekly Front-end meetings for the whole team to learn new things and discuss them together
- Weekly tech talks for the whole company - to help us grow in all directions
- Clean code is very important for us, so we use code analysis tools and make code reviews on a daily basis
- Investment time - Fridays are free of client work! It is the time for investment in ourselves and our company
- Experienced developers in the team to help you grow
- Have a personal mentor assigned to help you with your growth
- Enjoy an open atmosphere where every voice and opinion is very important
- Experience in Front-end development (GitHub profile or portfolio are very welcome)
- Good knowledge and understanding of CSS3 (SCSS) and semantic HTML5
- Basic experience with REST APIs
- Understanding of GIT version control system
- Good command of Polish and English (possible direct contact with client)
- Good communication skills, responsibility and ability to work in a team
We would love if you had:
- Some experience working with TypeScript
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Readiness to stay up to date with Front-end trends and coming up technologies
- Experience with testing frameworks (like Jest, react-testing-library, etc.)
- Focus on details and usability
- Desire to write code working great on different devices
- 24 days of paid time off on the B2B contract
- Education budget 2400 PLN per year
- The Vibe - We are all team players
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Flexible work schedule and work-from-anywhere arrangement
- We love Macbooks, but you can convince us that PC's are better 😉
- Free private health insurance
- Multisport card and access to the gym in the building
We would love to reply to all applicants, unfortunately, the day is not long enough for us to do it. We will get back to the selected candidates.
Still interested in working at codequest?